When it comes to the care and maintenance of your fiberglass boat, Bali Fiberglass and Boatyard has it covered … literally.
We are the only boatyard in Bali that offers thorough and professional fiberglass boat antifouling and hull maintenance.
We proudly use International Marine Coatings ™ and International Yacht Paint ™ as our exclusive antifouling agent. International has a proven track record of success on the world market. High performance. Lasting effect. Affordable. Qualities that we know are essential for keeping your boat as efficient and safe as possible.
Our professional fiberglass boat antifouling services typically takes three to four days to complete depending on your boat size. Our antifouling process includes the following steps:
- Travel lift boat out of water to hardstand or shed
- Fresh water high pressure cleaner at 3500 p.s.i
- Boat blocked on work cradle
- Detailed water blasting
- Scraping and wet sanding
- Acid wash above waterline to remove any staining
- Intake strainers, thru hull skin fittings – cleaned, primed and antifouled.
- All running gear and hull thoroughly prepared and spot primed
- Vessels with stern drive leg/s, we are very particular with our legs. We raise and lower, turn steering lock to lock multiple times during the cleaning, priming, antifouling process
- Mask and prime waterline
- Antifoul coatings applied to manufacturers specs
- Dry film thickness (DFT) of 100 microns
- Speedometer and all pickups cleaned
- Anodes changed if required (at competitive rates)
- Boat perfectly dry on hardstand before travel lift back to water (14hrsminimum)
For more information and a price quote contact us today.